I'd like to compile a list of the best enchants for leveling alts with heirloom items. Enchants should last most of the way through the leveling process, and of course must meet item level requirements. Please help me update this list with your recommended enchants, along with reasoning if you are listing it in place of an existing enchant.
My list so far:
1H and 2H - melee DPS
- Enchant Weapon - Crusader - incredible buff and healing at lower levels
- Enchant Weapon - Fiery Weapon - great proc rate and decent extra damage at lower levels
- Enchant Weapon - Unholy Weapon - getting a buff in 3.3 which makes it sexy (looks pimp too)
- Iron Counterweight - cheaper than Crusader, mats are much simpler
- Enchant 2H Weapon - Agility - good static agi buff that doesn't become less effective past 60
1H - ranged
- Enchant Weapon - Agility - great for hunters or rogues
1H and 2H - casters
- Enchant Weapon - Spellpower - straight spell power benefits all caster classes
- Enchant Chest - Greater Stats - great stat increase, but hard to locate on some servers
- Enchant Chest - Major Health - mats are easy, great for melee DPS
- Enchant Chest - Stats - substitute for Greater Stats if unable to locate an enchanter
- Enchant Chest - Major Mana - may be good for some mana users
No shoulder enchants can be used at low levels.
The earliest level an enchant can be used is level 50, with the Argent Dawn shoulder enchants, followed by the Zandalar enchants at level 55. Full list can be found here.
- Scopes are pretty cheap. Upgrade them along the way as you see fit!
- Enchant Cloak - Superior Defense - Armor
- Enchant Cloak - Stealth - Agility and dodge. Only option that provides a direct boost to DPS.
- Enchant Cloak - Dodge - Just dodge
- Enchant Cloak - Subtlety - Threat reduction, useful for fully heirloomed dps that get random semi-naked tanks while leveling through instances. Nothing else is useful for casters.