All, I'm trying to finish up my pilgrim quests and now that 4.0.3a hit and Auberdine is destroyed, i'm not finding how I would get to Darnassus as Horde.
I tried the new city Lor'Danel but there's no boat there. Help!
The only other way I found was -
Go to Theramore and from the water, get onto the docks away from any guards. When the ship comes, ride on and get inside. When you get to Darkshore, jump off and run across to the other boat, they seem to be on similar schedules. That will lead you to the base of Teldrassil. To get to darnassus, run straight into that glowing red thing.
Stolen from wowpedia
In World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, the old Rut'theran Village will be destroyed by the sea, and a new one will be built on a new patch of land slightly farther away from Teldrassil. It will have three docks arranged in a T shape, going to Valaar's Berth (west), Lor'danel (east), and Stormwind Harbor (south)
So the best answer for the Horde is probably to run through the low level Lor'danel in northern Darkshore. If you can't find the boat then your alternative is Stormwind Harbor. The boat you are after is The Bravery
There is supposedly a boat that goes to Lor'danel, but it seems to be glitched. I waited 20 mintues, along with a few others and people trying to swim, but the boat never showed. I have found a few other ways to get there.
1) The easiest is to group w/ a DK, have them put on Path of Frost & ride there. We all made it with about a third of the fatigue bar left last night. (I did)
2) Stormwind Harbor. This is a pain, but you can run up the coast of Westfall, or whatever it has been renamed to, then swim out & around to the dock area. Not sure if you can avoid all the guards but at least it's better than trying to get through the front gates of Stormwind. (Warlock told me that's how they got there)
:EDIT: Did this on another 2 characters last night & wanted to give a few other ideas.
3) Group with a hunter, drink water walking potions, turn on aspect of the pack & run. You should make it just as you get hit w/ the first tick of damage. (I did)
4) Shamans can use water walking, transform to wolf and make it there just before the fatigue bar runs out. (I saw)
5) Druids can use a water walking potion & transform to travel form and make it there before the fatigue bar runs out. If you are lucky you might be able to make it before dieing just in water form. (I assume because of the shaman)
6) Mages can just barely make it by using water walking potion, blink, and a little luck. (I talked w/ a Mage waiting on boat)
7) Holy priests can barely make it with a water walking potion, Body & Soul talent, and some luck. (I made it w/ renew ticking & nearly dieing)
Hope this helps some other people.
Once flying mounts are enabled it'll be fairly easy to just fly there.
Druids can swim in seal form with seal glyph, i just did it, minimize the distance though i reached the other side almost with and empty bar
You can also die inbetween darkshore and darn, then spirit run it, you can spirit hop and make it.
You can fly from Lor'Danel to Teldrassil with a flying mount. The fatigue bar will come up, but you'll make it there long before it empties. I just tried this myself with the 310% flying skill, but I'm sure it can be done with lower ones.